On February 8th McKinzie Lynn turned 2.
Yes, 2.
Trust me, she's been acting 2 for awhile now.
But it's official, she has now hit the terrible 2's.
She is a very strong willed girl, yet still adorable.
I love every minute I get to spend with her.
About 1 year ago I started watching her on Friday nights til Kandi got off work Saturday afternoon. Justin was going through a workers comp injury and couldn't lift her because of his injured shoulder. Well, after time Justins shoulder started to heal and finally one day he tells me, "You know you don't need to take her on Friday nights anymore".
"OH YES I DO", I told him.
I had become very attached.
Those of you who know me know that I not only love kids, but have toyed with the idea of having one more........
Well this was my cure. Well, this & having Jacie go through her rebellious teenage years.
I no longer have the desire to have anymore kids. I have Kinzie on friday nights and I love it.
Here is her party. In attendance were Aunt Kristel, Jacie, Tanner, her sister Kaylie, her mom and dad, Grandpa Norm and Grandma Vickie, Uncle Cory & Julie, Jory, Brandon, and Great Grandpa Shepherd.

Grandma Vickie brought some yummy jello treats and let
the girls put their own whipped cream on them. What a hit!!
Everyone waiting anxiously for the birthday girl to open her gifts
Every birthday girl needs a helper and who better than sister Kaylie
Okay, so she should have opened this gift LAST. Once she opened it, she refused to open anymore. This was the best gift ever. To heck with anything else. This was all she wanted. Finally dad talked her into opening more while he got this one out of the box!!!!




Ohhhhh....It's time to blow out the candle!!! (with a little help from mom)
Good stuff mom!
Brandon, Julie, Cory, Jory and Lynnette

No comments:
Post a Comment